Phaetonclub is a marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell Items.
Phaetonclub is NOT responsible for transactions between shop owners and customers.
Phaetonclub ONLY serves as a venue.
All shop owners are independent businesses.
We ask shop owner to be transparent in all that they do on Phaetonclub. Thus, this includes shop owners being CLEAR
about shipping and return policies; as well as, accurately representing themselves, their business and their products.
Customers who want to return products need to contact the seller
Anyone over the ages of 18 is allowed to open a shop. Anyone younger must contact Phaetonclub to get approval.
Learn more about buying and selling on Phaetonclub in our Seller Guidelines, & Buyer Guidelines.
All persons who are using Phaetonclub for any reason must respect our community, customers & shop owners. Failure to do so will result in automatic termination and all rights to use Phaetonclub will be revoked.
Phaetonclub provides a cost efficient way for companies to sell their products.
To open a shop it is completely free. However, Phaetonclub charges a 5% commission fee off each product (non refundable) and 1 euro per advertised product. The commission fee is charged ONLY when the product is sold via phaetonclub.com and covers the payment fees. If the product is not sold, the shop owner will not be charged.
By using Paypal as a safe avenue for transactions between customers there is a fee that "Paypal" charges. This fee is not associated with Phaetonclub. To know more about PayPal fees: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helph...
All shop owners are independent business and must file their own taxes as independent companies.
Phaetonclub is built off of trust and expects shop owners to comply with shop rules (shipping & return policies and the like) each shop owner sets. Shop owners MUST be transparent in every aspect of their shop. Thus, this includes shop owners to have CLEAR shipping and return policies; as well as accurately representing themselves, their business ad their products. All sellers are responsible for setting up thier shipping. If a sellers does not set up thier shipping a fixed shipping cost will take place. Phaetonclub is not responsible in any lost in the shipping cost. Therefore, it is important to set up your shipping cost.
Here are Tips to set you up for Success:
- Be sure to fill out your "About us" section.
- Only list items in your shop that are for sale
- Items must be accurately represented in listings and listing photos.
- Be aware that buyers can submit reviews of items they have purchased.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your copyright, you can report it to Phaetonclub
- Do not sell prohibited items (these are listed below).
- Honor your shipping and processing times.
- Respond to conversations by email in a timely manner.
- Try to work out disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Respect our Community
Respect all who use Phaetonclub, if unable to do so, ones account may be terminated with or with out notice.
Prohibited Items on Phaetonclub
There are some types of items that we don't allow in Phaetonclub's marketplace, even if they are legal and otherwise meet Phaetonclub selling criteria.
The following types of items may not be listed on Phaetonclub:
- Drugs, medical drug claims about an item, drug paraphernalia
- Weapons, including firearms and certain imitation firearms.
- Illegal, counterfeit or stolen items
- Items subject to international trade prohibitions, such as the US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions.
- Items or listings that promote or support illegal activity or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others.
Such listings will be removed from the site, and the member's selling privileges may be suspended and/or terminated.
If Phaetonclub removes an item listing for violating Phaetonclub policy, the seller is still obligated to pay the listing fee for that item,
We recommend customers to talk to shop owners and look at show reviews BEFORE purchasing. If you have questions or concerns, Contact the seller directly. Reviews are also displayed on the products page and the shop owner's profile.
We ask that shops meet Phaetonclubs standards of customer service and honor their own policies.
After you've purchased an item, you can leave a review.
If you have a problem contact the seller.
In order to have the best experience on Phaetonclub, be sure to read shop policies and listings carefully.
Keep in mind that we do not protect transactions that are completed of Phaetonclub.